Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Lobobooks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Deep Complex, Dilip Nagar, Nani Daman-396210 Daman&Diu (UT).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
During registration you are required to give us your contact information (name, email address, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number).
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
· First and last name.
· Email addresses.
· Contact details including phone numbers.
· PIN/ZIP code.
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· Lobobooks.in contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
· We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website. If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com or through contact form http://lobobooks.in/contact_us
· We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers “help” file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com/
· We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
• Computer-identification information.
• IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
• The domain server through which you access our service.
• The type of computer you're using.
• The type of web browser you're using.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, will be limited. Cookies are used in the shopping bag to enable enhanced security and to ensure there is no URL based spamming.